Leave a streak free finish with a waffle weave microfiber towel
It always seems that, when cleaning your car windscreens, windows or lights, no matter how many times you wipe over them, they never seem completely clean and clear! There always appears to be a smudge, or a smear, across them.
Very often this is because of the cloth, or towel, you are using, rather than the way you are cleaning your glass. You will probably have seen advice telling you to use a microfiber cloth for the best finish – this is correct, but even within that recommendation, there are certain qualities and features you should look for when choosing your towel or cloth. Wherever possible, you should use a waffle weave towel – this is the most effective material for cleaning glass.
Here are some aspects to consider when buying a waffle weave glass towel:
- They are safe to use on even the most delicate of surfaces
- The are non-abrasive and lint-free
- They can absorb seven times their own weight in whichever cleaning product you are applying
- They act like a magnet in picking up dust and micro particles from your glass surfaces
- Even after hundreds of uses and washes, a waffle wave microfiber towel will retain its’ absorption qualities and softness
How a waffle weave microfiber towel works
A waffle weave glass towel has a 30% increased absorption capacity compared to other towels – this, combined with a finer weave, enables the towel to deliver a crisper, squeaky-clean finish to any glass surface. The waffle weave microfiber towel is constructed by splitting the polyester and the polymide fibres, then weaving them together to produce a waffle textured towel with a highly absorptive capacity, thus providing the professional finish you want.
How to use one
- You should choose an appropriate window cleaning product – preferably one that doesn’t contain ammonia.
- Simply apply a small amount of cleaning agent onto your waffle weave microfiber towel, then wipe it over the glass surface in a circular, or sideways, motion to remove any surface dirt and grease.
- Reverse the towel and, then simply clean and polish the glass to produce the perfect, streak-free surface you want for your car.
The unique weave pattern makes a waffle weave microfiber towel the softest, easiest, and most effective option for cleaning your car.
We believe that smart people deserve smart products. We set out to engineer a new generation of professional grade products that deliver results, are easy to use, look good and smell great.