Use a premium car leather cleaner to protect and restore
A leather interior in a car is a wonderful sight to behold. Old and new leather interiors alike each hold an incredible amount of charm. And taking good care of them is important in maintaining that image and also upholding the value of your car. So, whether you’re looking to protect your car leather or restore it, we have the perfect product for you. But first …
Why is your interior leather crached and faded?
There are a number of things that occur on an almost daily basis which slowly wear down your car’s leather interior. This includes sunlight making it fade and people rubbing up against it. Each of these are to be expected and you can’t expect car leather to simply last forever.
Over time, it will begin to fade, even if you clean it regularly and avoid too much wear and tear. But there is something you can do. In order to restore and protect leather, you need to ensure that the leather itself still has a healthy stock of natural nutrients.
Introducing SmartLeather: the car leather cleaner of the future
This is exactly what SmartLeather does. Unlike regular car leather cleaners which simply rub away at the surface of the leather, SmartLeather simultaneously replenishes essential nutrients that the leather loses over time. It is so effective, largely because it is pH neutral.
Which means no harmful chemicals are even being transferred to the leather’s surface. But what it does contain is an extra-strength UV protection agent that reduces the harmful effect the sun’s rays will have on your seats. It also helps to waterproof the surface and protect against any spills that might occur due to messy guests.
Key things you need to know about SmartLeather
SmartLeather works by preventing your leather interiors from both cracking and fading. Here’s an overview of the most important things you need to know.
- It can help to prevent damage, whilst also restoring old leather to a like-new state
- It is incredibly fast drying
- It moisturizes the leather and helps to replenish how it feels
- It can help to restore the natural leather smell you’ve come to miss
- It contains agents that block out harmful UV rays
- It works on any leather surface
- It is pH neutral
How to use SmartLeather
Best of all, using SmartLeather is incredibly straightforward. All you do is follow this simple, 5-step process.
- Shake the bottle vigorously
- Use a sponge or wipe to apply the liquid
- Give it a minute or so to allow the formula to penetrate the leather
- Wipe off any excess amount using a dry cloth
- Re-apply if you think necessary
To find out more, and to pick up some SmartLeather of your own.